Saturday and Sunday 6 a.m.-5:30 p.m.,
Monday-Friday 6 a.m.-8:30 p.m.
3 Barns – 33 Stalls
- Indoor and outdoor wash stalls
- 80’x180′ mirrored indoor arena w/ heated viewing room
- Lighted outdoor sand ring
- Permanent grass course w/bank stonewall, log jumps and ditch
- Heated barn
- Large Personal Lockers
- All stalls have open windows and are cleaned daily
- Individualized feeding program tailored to each horses dietary needs
- Hay and grain provided 3-4 times daily
- Automatic waterers
- Administration of medications
- Deworming program
- Individual or w/ a buddy
- Blanket change
- Water and hay provided in turnout area
Veterinary – Farrier – Dental Services
- On site veterinary service provided by Fairfield Equine for 40 years
- Full chiropractic and acupuncture services available
- Wellness program
- Dental check ups offered twice yearly by Bucky Nastri
- On site Farrier services provided by Joe and Tim Kriz, 7th generation blacksmiths. Offering corrective and hot shoeing.
Saddle fitting services provided by Ron Friedson. His $185.00 fitting fee is waved for boarders. Ron has three saddle patents and has been provided his services around the country. He comes with 40 years of expertise and can customize your saddle needs.
Boarding fees are due and payable on the first or fifteenth of each month.
Overnight/visitor rates please contact us 203-877-4784.
Contracts available upon request.
Owner/trainer lives on premises.
Available through New England Blanket & Livestock services. Pick up, drop off and free repairs. “They do excellent work.”